We have decided to get the fund raising for our charity partners , Walthew House and The Billy Redmayne Memorial Fund, off to a flying start by giving you the chance to win yourself a genuinely unique prize.
For the chance to win a 12×8 framed print of T.T legend John McGuinness hand signed by the man himself and riding the iconic Norton superbike at Daley Moor here’s what you need to know.
- 100 tickets @ £1 a ticket (Maximum of 5 tickets per person)
- Pay your entry fee via PayPal using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the ‘Contact’ page on the website to let us know you’ve paid and what number or numbers you would like (This will be decided on a first come first served basis so the sooner you enter the more chance you have of getting the numbers you prefer)
- When all the numbers have been allocated we will draw the winning ticket and inform the lucky winner to arrange delivery. Free delivery to mainland UK and T.B.A for others (you will have a choice of either a black or oak frame)
- There will also be a secondary draw (Winning number included) to win some Chris Swinton 2W’s Blind Photography ‘Merch’ which isn’t available anywhere else.
I think you’ll agree that for £1 and such short odds this is a competition that should sell out very quickly so get your entries in as soon as possible.